We are experienced professionals who have provided management services to and performed numerous audits of school districts and other local educational agencies. We keep informed of school business trends, changing requirements and new ideas in auditing, accounting, school business management, and data processing.
We pride ourselves in our ability to offer an audit team thoroughly experienced in providing auditing services to school districts. All members of the audit team complete a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education and training in subjects directly related to government auditing every two years.
We believe in significant CPA and manager participation.
If you would like to join our team, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Senior Auditor •
Jeanette L. Garcia & Associates seeks a hardworking, energetic person with governmental audit experience to join our team. Our specialty has been providing auditing and accounting services to local educational agencies (school districts) for over 25 years. We offer career challenges, a team environment, work/life balance and a competitive salary. We are professional, yet friendly and are looking for someone who wants to grow with us.
We are experiencing growth and can provide the right person with a long and satisfying career with a wide range of experience in public accounting. Partnership and/or succession opportunity is here for the right person.
We offer a generous benefit package including paid health, dental and vision insurance and a retirement plan. We also offer flexible working hours during non-peak months. Salary negotiable.
As a Senior Auditor, You Will:
• Be a key participant in planning each audit and identifying potential areas of risk;
• Manage a team of 2 to 4 auditors;
• Perform tests of controls in all areas;
• Perform applicable Federal and State compliance testing;
• Perform substantive tests of account balances;
• Compile findings and recommendations as a result of the audit; and
• Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements.
• BS/BS degree in Accounting
• CPA license or CPA Candidate
• Governmental auditing (yellow book) required
We look forward to you joining our team!